Electrolyte (electrolyte)Electrolyte (electrolyte) is one of the important components of lithium-ion batteries. During the working process of a lithium ion battery, the electrolyte solution is filled in the space between the positive and negative...
- Mitsubishi Chemical and LG Chem
- Origin of Toyota Motor Corporation
- Chinese patent analysis of electrode active materials for power lithium-ion batteries
- Global patent analysis of electrode active materials for power lithium-ion batteries
- Chinese patent analysis of power-type lithium-ion battery electrodes
Annual production capacity Artificial graphite Battery cell Battery composition Battery pack China's overall patent analysis of power lithium-ion batteries Development stage of power lithium-ion battery technology Diaphragm Electrolyte Five categories of power lithium-ion battery technology Hard carbon Industry chain composition Industry development status Key patent applicants Lithium-ion battery classification Lithium Cobalt Oxide Lithium Iron Phosphate Lithium manganese oxide Lithium Nickel Lithium titanate manufacturer Market supply and demand analysis Mesocarbon microspheres Metal alloy Natural graphite Nickel Diamond Manganese Ternary Material Overall status of electrode patents for power lithium-ion batteries Patent applicant priority Patent status of active materials for power lithium-ion batteries R & D capabilities Six elements of enterprise competitiveness Sub-technical fields that countries focus on Technology roadmap working principle